Authentic Native American-Made Products
The Southwest has a rich history colored by many cultures and traditions, among those the unique style and unrivaled craftsmanship of Native American jewelry and pottery artists. Southwest Creations brings a fine selection of products to you so that you can enhance your own personal style and collection.
Our Selection of Handcrafted Art
Southwest Creations has an expansive collection of handcrafted products, including:
- Native American-made jewelry
- Native American-made pottery
The owners of Southwest Creations have close relationships with the artists, allowing us to have pieces custom-designed for you. Every product from Southwest Creations is made with top-quality materials, like sterling silver and genuine gemstones, and expert craftsmanship refined over the ages. Our jewelry and pottery make excellent gifts and can be shipped anywhere in the world.
How to Purchase Your Jewelry and Pottery
Southwest Creations is the only purveyor of authentic Native American-made jewelry and pottery that brings our selection to you. There are a number of ways you can browse our selection of handcrafted pieces:
- Locally at Feast Days, Pow Wows, art shows and other events throughout the Southwest all year long. Upcoming dates and locations are posted on our Home page.
- At a time and location convenient for you. We offer concierge service in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico area, so contact us to indicate which pieces or types of jewelry you would like to view, and we bring them to you.
- Online any time. We continually update our online selection as we acquire new pieces from our artists. We can ship from Albuquerque to anywhere, so contact us to purchase and for a shipping estimate.
In the event that your jewelry piece loses a stone, has a broken clasp or any other type of damage, we offer jewelry repair. Contact us for details.